We are aiming to resume our lessons at all our venues as soon as we are allowed. Understandably some venues are waiting a little longer than others before they feel comfortable with us resuming. Please rest assured we’ll email information as soon as we get it. If you are desperate to restart, (and who isn’t!!), and would be interested in swapping to one of our venues that has reopened meantime please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.