This Privacy Notice will help you understand how we collect, use and protect your personal information. If you have any queries about this Privacy Notice or how we process your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Keith Anderson, by email: email@example.com or by post: Data Protection Officer, Aquatic Learning Ltd, 48 Eastfield, Edinburgh, EH15 2PN
Who are we?Aquatic Learning are a limited company that specialises in the provision of swimming tuition to all ages of children and adults. Our head office is registered at 48 Eastfield, Edinburgh, EH15 2PN. We are registered with Companies House, (Co. authentication code 54600), VAT registered, (Registration number 874905976). We are also registered with the ICO, (Information Commissioner’s Office), (registration reference ZA017339).
Our pledge to youAquatic Learning Ltd are fully committed to protecting your privacy. We collect and process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and, in particular, with the notification which we have made to the Data Protection Commissioner under that Act. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) The new GDPR comes into effect on 25 May 2018. The aim of this is to give you more control over how your personal information is used, by imposing more stringent obligations on companies who hold it.
What information does Aquatic Learning Ltd collect and why?We collect the bare minimum of information that we require to provide a high quality service to you and your child. What information about you does Aquatic Learning Ltd hold?
- Name of your child
- Your postal address
- Your contact details, (namely mobile telephone number or landline, and email address)
- Financial information, the credit or debit card details that you have chosen to give us to pay for your booking (although we do not retain complete payment card information). This information is immediately encrypted automatically as soon as given.
How does Aquatic Learning Ltd get this information?
- When you filled in the “contact us” page on our website
- When you give us the information verbally over the phone at the time of booking
- From the paperwork you complete with us
How does Aquatic Learning Ltd manage this information?We;
- Only request the relevant data that is required to provide our service.
- Never collect “excessive” data.
- Never keep data longer than we need to.
- Delete your data once you have left our programme and are no longer a customer, (unless you request otherwise)
- Ensure all data is accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure all data is stored securely, (all formats)
- Ensure no data is transferred, shared, or sold to any other party
- Ensure data is processed lawfully
- Ensure data is processed in line with data subject’s rights
How does Aquatic Learning Ltd protect this information?Your information is stored on servers that have several layers of protection to block unauthorised access to your information. Any essential hard copy data is stored in a safe with unmarked keys which are locked away, off-site, in a fireproof box.
Does Aquatic Learning Ltd share my information with anyone else?We do NOT pass on, share, or sell, any personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, address or enquiry) to any third parties. There are two possible cases where we would pass on personally identifiable information;
- If you request us to do so
- If we are legally required to do so